The GSV Visitor E-Pass gives you access to a huge range of genealogy resources for a short period (6 hours) from your own home at an affordable price.
Please note that if you are a GSV Member, you do not need to buy a Visitor E-Pass because you already have access to these resources (and more).
|You can buy a Visitor E-Pass for just $25.00:
You will be able to explore our:
- Catalogue - listing over 140,000 titles, including books, microforms, CDs and computer databases, pamphlets, maps and periodicals. Our unique collection includes indexes and images of births, deaths and marriages, passenger lists, census, cemetery, probate, occupations, convicts, family histories, local histories, directories, and much, much more. The collection covers all states of Australia, New Zealand, British Isles, Europe, North America and the rest of the world.
- Milestones - an index of about 1.5 million records Births, Baptisms, Marriages, Obituaries, Deaths & Burials, etc (mainly from Victoria and may include a digital image).
- GIN - an index of about 3.1 million records of passenger arrivals, hospital and school records, criminals, missing friends, government gazettes, parliamentary papers, local and family histories (mainly Australian and may include a digital image).
View Webcasts about:
- Getting started, including:
- Introduction to the Genealogical Society of Victoria (GSV).
- Starting family history.
- Researching Irish Ancestors.
- Maps - a source for family history.
View the Society's award winning journal, Ancestor.