As a member of another society, what rights have I got?
If you live outside Victoria and are a member of your home state society (as listed below), you can visit the GSV Library under a reciprocal rights agreement. Proof of current financial membership status is required.
• The Society of Australian Genealogists
• Tasmanian Family History Society
• Genealogical Society of Queensland
• South Australian Genealogy & Heraldry Society
• Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra
• Western Australian Genealogical Society
• Northern Territory Genealogical Society
• New Zealand Society of Genealogists
Please make sure you bring your current membership card and proof of financial status with you.